teisipäev, aprill 27, 2004

Good Bye Estonia

I woke up at 7 o'clock. Did some package and ride to work. At work I finished the Vocation schedue, write to Mircala, bought Viru Valge and went home. ... Packed bags, took a shower and a taxy and drove to the airport. At 15:20 I got off from Tallinn and 16:30 I landed in Prague (Czech Republic). Alessio was in an airport so we went to his place, what is 20 minutes from downtown - quiet place and a lot of italians & americans. So he introduced me the house, residents and between 8-9 I took a little nap. We went out at 10 o'clock. Some kind of Pub (Now I now the name: Marquis de Sade)- nice one. The beer is cheap and good. And one strange guy (probably got high) bought us beer and gave us some weed also. After a while we left the pub and walked around (we met a old Mom, who make a little tourist guide in oldtown). Then we had a beer on other place and then we went home with Ron - Alessio and John did'n come so early (it was 2 o'clock at night). Arriving home I met my housemates Cabriella and Ansela (nice chicks:))(actually we become to be like a family). We talked a for while and then I went to bed. Thats All, from first Day!:):):) GOOD NIGHT!

Kommentaare ei ole: