esmaspäev, juuni 07, 2004

At My Most Beautiful

Olen naelutatud arvuti külge. Mu lugu on lühike. Mu silmad on väsinud ja täna siis ... õigemini eile juba. Eile Alvin ütles:

uni sucks:
i find you the most interesting and on the same wavekength, plus you helped me in america!!lmao
Jesse:ha ha You joking
uni sucks:
NO
uni sucks:
i just remembered in america when you picked me up in the mini bus just after i crashed the bike
uni sucks:
you were there with your camera
Jesse:ok, teaching cooking and other stuff about life was also good thing to find you as a good friend ... jeah, so what was there so special to remember, because I don't remember that situation wery well
uni sucks:
i was just funny from my view
Jesse:
yes U were:)
uni sucks:
lol

Nuvot! Ja Jaika on kah taas nähtavale ilmunud – Jesse ja Jesset ei jõtku kõikjale! Vahel mõtleb ta ju hoopis millelegi ja kellelegi muule!

Kommentaare ei ole: